But back to the slow moving train wreck that is the global financial markets. I had a DAX strangle setup this morning ready to pick up any latent vol. But low and behold my strangle was too wide/overpriced by my ripoff merchant provider and now I have to nurse a loss. So is the sad lot of the scalping day trader, having to pick up the crumbs from the top table and having to be grateful for it.
Anyway looking to catch some action on the binary markets at EU close and maybe some action on NYMEX. After that meeting this swedish girl that I lamely chatted up couple of weeks ago at this dive bar in London. So who knows I might have sucked on the markets today but could still end up a winner. Join me tomorrow dear readers to find out if swedish women really are all there cracked up to be...until then happy trading from your friendly day trader!!

No comments:
Post a Comment